When to Refinish Furniture in Jacksonville FL
Knowing the right time to refinish the furniture in your Jacksonville, Florida, home may be tricky, especially if you have never refinished your furniture before. To help get you started, here are some questions to ask yourself in regards to furniture refinishing.
- Do you have an antique or vintage piece of furniture that requires some work to retain its aesthetic appeal?
- Did you find a bargain piece of furniture at a garage sale that you’re looking to update?
- Are there rings or smudges on your antique furniture that regular polish won’t remove?
- Do you want to give your dresser or table a fresh coat of paint?
If you answered yes to any of the questions above, then it’s time to invest in furniture refinishing services by Jax Furniture Refinishing and Upholstering. Our Jacksonville, Florida, craftsmen are proud of the work they provide and they meticulous focus they put in every project. Our furniture refinishing technicians will never rob your furniture of its unique detail and qualities. Rather, we work hard to enhance its original look, never hide it. Our focus lies in fixing existing problems, restoring original shine, and removing any stains that destroys the look and value of the piece.
When to Replace
- If you purchased the piece of furniture when it was new, and it was inexpensive when you bought it.
- If it was purchased at Rooms to Go or similar big box cheap furniture retailers
- Bonded leather furniture with “tears” or leather peeling off
In addition to cost, there are environmental benefits of furniture refinishing. Furniture refinishing significantly reduces the impact of carbon on the environment. As opposed to buying new furniture, refinishing saves an estimated 124.08 tons of carbon dioxide per property. In other words, it takes 1000x more carbon dioxide to make a new piece of furniture rather than refinish it.
Contact us today to learn more about furniture refinishing services, or to schedule your free estimate.